To take a leadership role in our community as Real Estate Professionals by setting the standard for industry best practices and consistently exceeding our client’s expectations.
Sterling Fine Properties strives to support our agents with the framework by providing industry leading technology and tools to achieve a successful pursuit of our clients real estate needs. Our company culture is one of unity and teamwork. Every day, we operate under our core values of respect, ethics and community support.
Joseph J Fox – Designated Broker
Joe grew up in southern California before migrating to Arizona to attend Grand Canyon University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing. He obtained his real estate license after being hired by a high-end golf community developer in north Scottsdale in 1992. In 1997, he joined a boutique real estate office in the Pinnacle Peak area. In 2005, he became a licensed Broker and has been a Designated Broker ever since. In 2016, he celebrated his 25th wedding anniversary with his wife, Stephanie. They have three children (two boys and a girl), one of which started attending Barrett, The Honors College at ASU this year. When he has free time, Joe has a passion for spending time with family and friends, and also enjoys playing poker, sporting events, reading, roller coasters and mentoring young people.
Dustin DeFrates – Director of Operations
- Diverse background including development, construction, management, buyer and seller representations, land acquisitions and sales, various real estate whole selling activities, and single family fix and flips
- Licensed Real Estate Agent and Real Estate investor for past the past 9 years
- Raised and managed millions of dollars in capital for various real estate ventures
Earl DeFrates – Managing Director
- Founder and CEO of NCC Networks, an Internet Security VAR which he sold NCC to ePlus, a large publicly traded national VAR.
- Lifetime of experience in real estate investing and business management that he is now using to help manage Sterling.
- Earl’s leadership, business acumen, and negotiating skills continue to help grow Sterling as the Valley’s elite real estate brokerage.